Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008 - May 11th

Our Mother's Day family picture for 2008. Compared to the one we took in last year,
in May 2007. We would had taken the picture in the same spot but someone forgot to weed there Saturday, right Jonathan? =}
It makes it hard to see the actual height of eveyone. It's also hard to get that perfect family picture! I thought I had the camera zoomed in tight, so I had everyone leaning in. Of course, Richard is the only one that looks like he's leaning in. lol
First the kids made sure that I got my chocolate and Jonathan thought I needed a Red Bull energy drink. =)
Rebekah, David and Jonathan each picked out some flowers for me.
Aren't they beautiful! =)
Richard got me the first 2 plants on the left side. They are Azalea bush and a Mandevilla. And of course with pink blooms, my favorite.=)
A little shout out to the other mommies- mom- Pat, mom- Clare, Connie, Kim, and Letisha, I hope you all had a nice Mother's Day! Wish we could had shared it with you! =(

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

i am on my way over to help you eat all that chocolate. okay? :)