Friday, February 23, 2007

Cinnamon"Cindy"



Yesterday we had to say good bye to a long time friend of almost 9 years. I was taking her to the vet for a normal check-up. You know nails trim, teeth cleaned and her up to date shots. What we though was a bad tooth ended up being a melanoma tumor on the back of her tongue. They said that there was no cure for her. So, Richard and I had to make a very hard decision yesterday. And worst part was having to tell our kids. I appreciate everyone praying for them yesterday. Please keep the kids in your prayers. It's hard not seeing her in our home. We miss you Cindy!!!

2 comments:

rcsnickers said...

Good pictures of Cindy! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend -- you deserve it after this incident.

At lunch today I got our prayer card to pray for and HooDoo said "hey, let's pray for Uncle Richard and Aunt Kimmy." I told them about your dog yesterday. I thought that was very thoughtful of him to remember and request the prayer for you guys! proof that they are learning when we don't think they are!

Letisha

Kim said...

Tell HooDoo thank you very much for praying for us. We really needed it. We miss our doggy very much.
Aunt Kimmy