Monday, February 19, 2007

My Daddy!



This is my dad, Jim Bickers. The most amazing person you would ever want to meet!! February 18th is the anniversary of when my daddy met the Lord face to face. What an amazing sight that had to be! It's been 6 years for us but for my dad it's only been seconds that he's been in eternity. I miss him so much!! But one day we will be together again and for eternity! I LOVE YOU DAD SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!! But until then, we will continue the journey that the Lord has us on.

HUGS AND KISSES

3 comments:

rcsnickers said...

I love this picture. I actually do not remember seeing it before. I am guessing it was taken in Chattanooga? What year? What we were doing?

Letisha

Kim said...

This was taken sometime after 97, you and Daniel are already married. Mom and Dad came to visit you and brought my boys with them. This was taken in Chattanooga.

rcsnickers said...

oh yes, then I took thepicture. I remember now! Itweas timeI also took the picture of them on the incline in the wibdow on top. I almost posted that picture! How funny!

Great shot of him... uh oh little one cleaning herself... must go!

Letisha