Wednesday, June 6, 2007

6-6-07 DAVID DID IT!!!!!



David did it!! He got his License to perform CPR and AED. From June 1st - June 3rd he had to go through training to pass the test to be a lifeguard. On Sunday after training he found out that he passed!!! YEA!!! I am so excited for him. This will be such a great experience for him. And to have the knowledge to perform CPR or use an AED will be an asset on his resumes in the future. Not only that but he will only have to go through 1 day of training next year to be on the lifeguard team. He is now an employee for Nashville Shore water park. Can you hear the excitement in mom's typing?!?!? =] I am so proud of him!!!!!!!! Congratulations, David!! You look handsome in your new uniform!!

1 comment:

Bickersd said...

I don't know who that young man in the lifeguard clothing is, but it can't be a nephew I once knew as Little David. Kim and I think it is sooooo cool that you will be working as a lifeguard and maybe someday having the oppurtunity to save someone's life. I think I see a future FIREMAN in the makings.