Thursday, June 21, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! JUNE 17, 07

I know, I know, I'm a little behind in my blogging! But hey, it is SUMMER TIME. I want to tell my father-in-law Bob,Happy Father's Day! Thank you for being a wonderful dad and granddaddy! We love you!
Even tho my dad isn't with us anymore, he is still in our hearts. I wanted to tell him Happy Father's Day! We will cherish all the great memories that we shared with you during this time of missing you very much. We Love you!!!!
And to my husband, Richard, thank you for being a wonderful dad to our children! With a dedicated dad who is active in their lives, they couldn't ask for anything else. Well, yes they will but you know what I mean. =] We Love You!!
I also want to tell my brother Dan and brother -in-laws Frank and Daniel, Happy Father's Day!
And of course, we can't forget our Heavenly Father...Happy Father's Day!! We Love YOU!!!!!!

No comments: