Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Truck broke down..8-17-07

The day began pretty good. Rebekah and I got her senior pictures ordered. Then later I get a call from Richard. The water pump went out and destroyed the serpentine belt with it. So, thinking that we still had road side service through Sam's ended up a nightmare! Sam's changed their policy without informing it's members. Three hours later we finally got someone to come out to tow our truck home. It was a 100 degrees out outside. I after taking David to work I drove out where Richard was so he would have a cool place to sit. He said that he would had been fine...but I couldn't let him sit in that heat!!
So, Saturday morning we spent it on working on the truck. Richard had Jonathan help take the parts off so we could get to the damage ones.
Because the truck hit red line we had to change the oil AGAIN!!!!!
David and Jonathan got a lesson on how to change the oil.

No comments: