Friday, October 12, 2007

More pictures of the pumpkin patch

Got a snapshot of Sarah sitting on part of the hay maze.
Here is a picture with Caleb and his pumpkin. That kid was the first to get his pumpkin and first in the hay maze.
Rebekah and Rachel in hte hay maze.
Here's Caleb in the hay maze. It was hard getting a picture of him. He was nonstop energy!!!

Here comes Trevor and his body guards. =]
There go's Joshua!


This is what the hay maze looked like.
David and Jonathan chasing their cousins.



The boys think they might have found the biggest pumpkin. But their still going to look a little more.
Finally! They found the one's they like. =]




1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

Those are great shots. okay, I need a major weight loss and hair cut! I did not realize my hair was that long and gosh I look HUGE! I am surprised the bench or wagon did not tip over!!!

Letisha