Monday, October 15, 2007

My Stick Family

Okay, I got a little crazy! I had to do one with my parents and siblings too. Dad a canoer, mom is ice skating but she really loved roller skating, I'm a cheerleader, Danny a canoer, Brian a basketball player, and Letisha as a little girl playing dress up and our dog Mork. =]




I found this web site from my sisters blog... http://www.ourstickfamily.com/ and tried it out myself. It was fun! Try it out! Richard with a guitar, me with a purse..not to many choices for mommy's, Sarah in a bathing suit, Rebekah listening to an IPOD, David skateboarding, and Jonathan snowboarding.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great. I did not see the ipod one. Totally fits the characters of each family. Wish you could buy one huh?

Letisha

Unknown said...

Forgot to add: I love our family one. Too funny. Even including Mork. Did you do one for Richard's family?

Letisha

Kim said...

Yea, I wish they had a little girl playing the piano. I would had made that one for you.