Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August 23,2008 The Last Day of Fair

From the left, Austin, Jonathan, Brandon, I forgot how you spell her name. It's different! Wilson county is know for one of the Best Fairs in Tennessee. The people here will save their money for a whole year just so they can spend it at the fair for the 2 weeks that it's here. This Fair is their Disney, I kid you not!
On Friday after school 3 of Jonathan's friends came home with him. They camped out in the woods till about 2 am and ended up crashing in the livingroom. Someone knocked a pole down and the whole tent colapsed on them. lol
The next morning we all headed off to the fair. We spent the whole day there!

This ride is called the Crazy Mouse.
From the left, Matt, Cody and Austin.







I think this is called the Rock-N-Roller.
This is a pot belly pig. You could actually win this cute little fella. But good luck! You have to throw a ping pong ball into a glass bowl that floats in a little pool of water.


At 7PM we went to watch the Demolition Derby. That is my favorite part of the fair. I turned around and looked up in the dark sky and saw the most beautiful sunset. I wish that light wasn't in my way!!!!! It was so beautiful!!!!!
Vanderbilt Life Flight was also there. This is when they were landing. Right next to where the Derby was. This was a very long and loud day but also a lot of fun.

No comments: