Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August 25,2008 I Can't Believe ThiS!!!!

This is my kitchen. This is where my refrigerater sits. Right next to this counter.

This is where my oven sits. On the othere side of the same counter.
Richard came home, went under the house and found the problem. Out shower is literally allowing the water to FLOW out through the walls. Please pray that our home insurance will cover this.

I just don't know why everything has to happen at once. First, both of the girls cars break down, Richards truck gets totaled, I'm starting a new business, we're trying to survive with the rising prices and now THIS!!! I found this on Monday.
Want to hear my devotion for this morning? Good cause I'm going to share it with you anyhow. =) It's Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. A friend suggested this to everyone and I am so glad. It has helped me so much!!! Hear it go's....

The exact words that I read this morning.....

TRUST ME in the midst of a messy day. Your inner calm--your Peace in My Presence--need not be shaken by what is going on around you. Though you live in this temporal world, your innermost being is rooted and grounded in eternity. When you start to feel stressed, detach yourself from the disturbances around you. Instead of desperately striving to maintain order and control in your little world, relax and remember that circumstances cannot touch My Peace.
Seek My Face, and I will share my mind with you, opening your eyes to see things from My perspective. Do not let your heart be troubled, and do not be afraid. The Peace I give is sufficient for you.

John 16:33; Psalm 105:4; John 14:27

WOW! Did God know what I needed to hear or what! Of course he did, but this book was dated long ago. He knew that on August 26,2008 I was going to need to hear him say this to me. WOW! As my mom would say, "Isn't that awesome!". lol

So, I will put my trust in Him and know that he is in control. My thankfulness to God this morning was for the good health that my family has and for our salvation. Those are the most 2 important things right now. And I would take that any day. NOW I need to get rid of this nasty mold before it makes us SICK!!! Please pray that the insurance lady will tell us that they will cover our damage. She is coming out tomorrow morning, Wednesday at 9 am. Thanks!

This is just a taste of God's beauty and peace.

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

haven't been busy, huh? I am sorry and hope the mold is fixed soon! Glad Sarah's car is back on the road!

Love the baby deer! Took me awhile to spot it, but oh how cute!!!

Tim who? Who is he??? You like country? Man, move a girl to TN and she asks for country music. Go figure! :)