Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Baby Is Almost HERE!! December 23, 2007

A WINTER BABY IS ON THE WAY!!!!
My sister started to have some contractions around 4 or 5pm tonight and decided to go on to the hostpital. She is 5 cm and the baby is at a negative 2 station(for those who know the stages of labor). Her contractions are not strong right now but she is nervous and can't stop shaking. She had a very hard labor with her fourth child Trevor. So, she keeps worring that it could happen again. Please pray that she will have a peace of mind and trust the Lord to help her through this 5 pregnancy. She should be a pro by now, right? =] Her due date was the 17th. My sister took a pole to see what others thought of when the baby would come and if it would be a boy or girl. Letisha chose this day to be the birthday and thinks it will be a boy. Looks like she might be right if he or she comes before midnight. I chose the 25th since that's her birthday (my sisters)and I said a girl. I can't wait to see if I have a new niece or a new nephew. I'm hoping for a girl for my little niece Rachel who is the only girl. Stay tune for the next episode....

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

love that picture. Where is it from? Thanks for all the updates you posted on the labor. I really appreciated it!!!

love ya,