Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Celebrating Our 20th Anniversary-Dec. 5, 2007

This is our senior pictures. Richard graduated in 1983 from Colonial High School and I graduated in 1986 from Osceola High School.
Twenty years ago on December 5, 1987 Richard and I said our wedding vows. And 20 years later we are more in love than we were when we said our vows...if that's even possible. =]0
On this day we combined two families, the Medlin's and the Bickers. Here is Bob, Clare, me, Richard, Connie, and Carolyn.
Letisha, me, Mom-Pat, Dad-Jim, Brian, and Danny.
True love forever........
sealed with a kiss...
and happiness forever after!
Four kids later, Richard and I decided to renew our wedding vows on December 5 ,2000. I even fit into my wedding dress.
My Dad wanted to have a shot gun wedding. =]
Newlyweds again....
A long while back I had lost my engagement ring. As we were saying our vows Richard surprised me with this new engagement ring. I was so speechless! I was so shocked....I had nooooo idea! I loved it! It is so beautiful!!!
I love the way he looks at me! =]
The happy couple!
I have spent half of my life with him and I look forward to our 50th wedding anniversary, but not anytime soon! Present we have 4 kids and later I look forward to having lots and lots of grandkids, and lots and lots of great grandkids!=]

1 comment:

rcsnickers said...

Wow, love ALL of the pictures. How young we look huh? Question: was Connie pregnant? Hard to tell with the black dress, but thought it looked like a maternity dress.

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful life.