Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dec. 2, 2007 Decorating our Christmas tree

Here are just some beautiful sceneries that I was able to capture one cold morning.

I love the mountains!

Some pretty nature pics that I got.

She thinks she's an angel too. =]

Smile!

Every year the kids take turn putting the angel on the tree. This year is Sarah's turn.

Look at all those ornaments...Rebekah said that I need to get some newer -updated ones. I don't have much breakables because the kids were to young. Rebekah informed me that they are older now. =] lol

Rebekah and Jonathan...

Sarah, and David....

Sarah, Jonathan putting the ornaments up.

This in my mantle....I did put newer pictures in the stockings.

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

hey there ...love the tree ... we aren't putting ornaments on this year ... maggie is fascinated by all things she isn't suppose to touch ...lol ... her crying spells have slowed way down ... ususally one a day and some at night ... nothing like the first two weeks ... thanks for checking in and praying for us !